skip to main | skip to sidebar

Center Console

Breck Carter's off topic blog about anything *but* work

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Chris Matthews, Bodice Ripping Journalist

"It was the best speech I've ever heard. ... And I'm tearing up, and I'm writing down notes, and I'm trying to keep track of this thing. ... His heart must've been broken last night."

"I've never seen anything like this. This is bigger than Kennedy. [Obama] comes along, and he seems to have the answers. This is the New Testament. This is surprising."

"I have to tell you, you know, it's part of reporting this case, this election, the feeling most people get when they hear Barack Obama's speech. My, I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often."

Posted by Breck Carter at 3:25 PM
Labels: off topic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2009 (61)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ▼  October (9)
      • Your wife is [not] hot
      • Obama Scales Back Plans For America
      • Time to Eat the Dog
      • Chris Matthews, Bodice Ripping Journalist
      • Play Balloon Boy, The Game!
      • T.O.T.U.S.
      • Original "Hope" Poster Discovered
      • Obama Wins Nobel Peace Prize!
      • The Incredibles! In Retirement
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (21)
    • ►  January (3)

Other People - most recent first

  • Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal
    Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal - Gift
    12 hours ago
  • FAIL
    Woman gets promoted, and her 34-year-old sister immediately assumes she’s ‘inheriting’ the job despite having no training for it: ‘Yesterday she updated her LinkedIn to say she's starting at my company. She has not applied’
    1 day ago
  • Billions of Versions of Normal
    6700 - Saturday jokes
    2 days ago
  • Randall Munroe's xkcd
    Slab Graveyard
    4 days ago
  • David Malki's Wondermark
    #1591; Feed Me, See More
    1 week ago
  • Jeph Jacques' questionable content
    Checkpoint
    1 week ago
  • Click on the next line to see...
    Daddy's Home for Sep 07, 2026
    3 weeks ago
  • Sam Logan's Sam & Fuzzy
    Skull Panda Swimwear
    3 weeks ago
  • Scott Adams' Dilbert
    Comic for March 12, 2023
    3 years ago
  • Barnes and Ambaum are Unshelved
    Unshelved on Saturday, February 25, 2023
    3 years ago
  • The Onion
    Mom Has Stacked Dinner Party Roster
    10 years ago
  • Despair!
    The Sochi Olympics Drinking Game
    12 years ago
  • Split Reason Clothing Company
  • Peattie + Taylor's Alex
  • Danielle Corsetto's Girls with Slingshots
Subscribe via FeedBurner... Subscribe via FeedBurner