Saturday, February 21, 2009

When Reciva's gone, Shoutcast!

Argh! Reciva's off the air!



All is not lost... winamp still remembers the last station was so I could get my Saturday morning fix of John Lee Hooker.

But... maybe it was time to do a Google search on "internet radio"...

... something familiar about the name "shoutcast"...

... it's somehow connected to the winamp program I'm already using...

Yup, same crew, use winamp together with shoutcast.com and get some integration:



But I can't figure out how to get winamp or shoutcast to remember what stations I've played. So when Reciva comes back, so will I.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yeah... click on the teeny "Bookmark Station" icon next to the "Station:" title.

    Then open the "Bookmarks" folder under the "Media Library" tab in winamp.

    Maybe I won't go back to Reciva after all.

    ReplyDelete